just playing it by ear......

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well well well, guess who is back....

Well while you guys have been here in "blog land" I have been in "the real world" trying to get a job, insurance and all that crap. Lol but more importantly playing basketball (hey what's a guy to do?) I just really wanted to post before everyone thinks im dead and comes over to my house trying to take my stuff!

I too like the Bengal T. need to get some stuff off my chest,

1. Ok, this is hard for me but I know you are all my friends and will help me thru it. Superchick is the best "girl band" (if you don't count the guys) ever! Like totally! Thank you acquire the fire...!

2. I guess that was it.

-Word







Me after rock-n-out to superchick....<3

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM , Blogger mel said...

    heh, dang.. i was sooo gonna come take your stuff. considering it was like 6 months. that's dead for sure.
    glad you got that off your chest ;) haha

     
  • At 4:35 PM , Blogger shanellephant said...

    sorry it took me all day to read it...but wow. superchic[k] eh? cool. too bad pink is a gross color...i was gonna come and steal your food..but i guess now i can't.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home