just playing it by ear......

Friday, June 16, 2006

Porsche Slogans & Thank you to Elliott



This Slogan Generator is not half bad. Some things it came up with:

"It Takes A Tough Man To Make A Tender Porsche."

"Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Porsche."

"3-in-1 Protection for your Porsche."

"Porsche. It's Everywhere You Wanna Be."

"Try Porsche, You'll Like It."

"Porsche Makes Everything Better."

Ok I guess I can go all day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you!
I would like to thank my very good pal Elliott.
Thank you Elliott for staying up with me and helping me (what turned into doing it for me) all that html CRAP! Geeeeeez its all so lame but, I was oh so lucky to have Elliott by my side via instant messenger. I owe you one or two.
-Word

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 AM , Blogger mel said...

    wow, beef.. haha ^^

    "Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Porsche."

    ah those are great

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home